If you’d like to achieve a shapely, firm butt without the risks of plastic surgery, awkward butt pads, or a costly expense, consider adding Brazilian butt workouts to your exercise regime. This iconic Brazilian look can be attained from the comfort of your home.
To get the Brazilian butt of your dreams, try out a few different routines. Consider using a dietary supplement such as PhenQ in order to boost your metabolism and add more energy to your plan. This can help you see faster results with your Brazilian butt workout.
Why Does My Butt Need To Be Toned?
As you age and become less physically active, your glutes can start to lose their tightness and firmness. This may result in a sagging buttock. Fortunately, the glute muscles are quite responsive to toning exercises. If you are looking to have a larger, firmer, and more lifted butt, you can benefit from Brazilian butt exercises.
Rotating Clam Dig
This easy exercise will help you loosen your hips, tone your buttocks, and strengthen your shoulders from the comfort of your own home.
1. Lie down on your side on the floor, supporting your head with your left hand.
2. Bend your knees so that they form a 45-degree angle.
3. Take a 5-pound weight in your free hand and keep your elbow close to your body.
4. Lift your arm and the corresponding leg both with the weight in hand, forming a 90-degree angle.
5. Hold this position for 2-4 seconds and gently lower your limbs back down.
6. Repeat this exercise 20 times, then switch sides.
Brazilian Butt Lift Touchdown
- Begin in a standing position with your feet facing forward and your shoulders wide.
- Make sure your arms are at your sides and your toes are pointing outward.
- Perform a basic squat, bending your knees at a 90-degree angle.
- Step backward into a deep reverse lunge, and use your opposite hand to support your balance.
- Raise your left hand to your face with your palm facing outward.
- Return to the starting position and complete a set of 40 reps.
Brazilian Butt Lift Pile: 20 Repetitions
1: Stand with your feet facing forward and your shoulders back, your arms at your sides, and your toes pointing outward.
2: Tuck your tailbone and squeeze your glute muscles.
3: Do a pile squat, lowering your body as low as possible without your knees going past the edges of your toes.
4: Raise your arms to shoulder height with your palms facing downward in front of you.
5: Hold this position for three to five seconds, then come back to the starting point.
Brazilian Butt Lift: Explosive Lunge
1. Step forward with your right foot until your knee is bent at a 90-degree angle and your left knee is pointing towards the floor.
2. Jump off the ground with both feet.
3. While in the air, switch feet and land with your left foot in a forward lunge.
4. Repeat this movement, alternating legs each time, to complete 30 reps.
Lateral Sliding Squat
1: Stand on a flat surface with your toes pointing forward, your feet together, and your arms by your sides.
2: Place one foot on top of a small towel or other piece of smooth fabric.
3: Lean your weight on one leg and bend your knee at a 45° angle.
4: Slide your foot on the towel out to the side, as far as is comfortable, and pause for 5 seconds.
5: Return your foot to the starting position over the course of 4 seconds.
6: Repeat 15 reps with each leg.
To effectively target your glutes and alleviate pressure on your lumbar region, incorporate progressive hip lifts into your at-home exercise program.
- Lie on your back on a soft mat.
- Keep your arms at your sides and bring your bent knees up so your feet are flat on the ground.
- Raise your hips up towards the ceiling, hold the pose for two seconds, and then slowly lower your body back down.
Bulgarian Split Squat
One of the most effective exercises for sculpting a Brazilian buttock is the Bulgarian Split Squat.
1. Place the ball of your right foot on a platform behind you.
2. Place most of your weight on your left foot, which should be just in front of the same platform.
3. Bend your knee to perform a single-leg squat while keeping your core tight.
4. Go as low as two inches above the floor and hold for five seconds.
5. Return to the starting position and switch to the other side.
6. Complete 35 reps for each side.
How Often Should I Workout?
If you want to achieve the Brazilian butt of your dreams, make sure to follow our list of butt lifting exercises at least four times a week, allowing one rest day after every two days. This will give your legs time to recover and help you focus on other parts of your body. Many of these exercises burn large amounts of calories, so with consistent effort, you should eventually see a reduction in body fat. Pay attention to your form to maximize the effects of each workout, and make sure that every move is done correctly for the best results.