Fat loss does not need to be a laborious task of working out at the gym and eating bland meals full of only salads. Pole dance fitness has become more than an act you’d see in a strip club; it is rapidly growing into a sport and method of staying fit. Pole fitness is a fun and energizing way to burn fat and stay healthy.
Pole dancing has grown to become a popular form of fitness activity, combining elements of both cardiovascular exercise and strength training for the perfect workout.
With the potential prospect of becoming an official sport in the Olympics, pole dancing is becoming increasingly popular with fitness enthusiasts. Not only does it deliver a fun and entertaining workout, but it is also a great way to burn fat and improve strength.
Muscles Used in Pole Dancing
Pole dancing is an increasingly popular physical activity that combines traditional Chinese and Indian dance styles with aspects of other exotic forms of dancing. It is a full-body exercise that combines cardiovascular exercises and strength training to help create a defined physique.
Studies have determined that pole dancing is able to burn fat all over the body due to the focused muscle targeting that occurs from performing various movements. This activity is suitable for both men and women.
- Arms and shoulders: Pole fitness is an upper-body workout that emphasizes strength, balance, and flexibility. Working these muscles means your shoulders, forearms, biceps, and triceps are all used as you maneuver up and around the pole. Even just climbing to the top of the pole gives your entire body a great workout. Participants learn a variety of thrilling moves as they advance through each level of the class.
- Core and abdominal muscles: Achieving a toned midsection has never been easier than with pole fitness. Movements such as lifts and inversions challenge your core muscles and require excellent balance, all of which play a vital role in creating the stomach definition you crave. With consistent practice, you can master the art of managing yourself on the pole and, ultimately, achieve your goals.
- Back: Spinning around the pole engages the muscles in both your upper and lower back, providing a great way to burn fat and develop toned muscles. Exercises on the pole, such as climbing, reclining, and inverting, work the deltoids, rhomboids, and trapezius muscles, providing a full back workout that reduces the chance of injury. Polework is an effective way to strengthen the back and look great in the process.
- Lower Body: Pole fitness is an effective workout for the lower body, as it focuses on moves such as high kick holds, body rolls, serpents, and icons. Squatting, jumping, and pivoting are some of the motions used to exercise the quads, hamstrings, calves, hip flexors, and glutes. Every session tones the buttocks and legs and provides a challenging but fun way to workout.
Benefits of Using Pole Dancing as a Form of Exercise
In pole fitness, burning fat is much more enjoyable than other forms of intense exercise. Not to mention, it could help you manage pain better. Research indicates that pole fitness could even be beneficial to those with chronic pain. In other words, you can reap the rewards of exercise without enduring the typical pain associated with it, so it’s a win-win situation. Other benefits of pole dancing include:
- Fat burning: Pole dancing is an incredibly effective way to burn fat and calories. On average, someone practicing pole dancing for an hour can expect to burn roughly 400 calories, making it a much faster way to burn fat than other workout routines. In fact, a sixty-minute session of pole dancing has been scientifically proven to burn the same amount of energy as a thirty-minute run at 10mph or a body pump class. This makes pole dancing an ideal way to achieve significant fat loss.
- Builds endurance: Engaging in pole fitness exercises is a great way to stay fit and healthy, as it builds up your core muscles and helps to increase your metabolism and overall endurance. Even better, it is such a fun workout that you won’t even realize the amount of effort you are putting in as you skip and dance around. Compared to traditional fitness routines, pole fitness provides a much more enjoyable and swift way to get in shape!
- Improves flexibility: Pole dancing has been known to increase physical flexibility while also benefiting muscles, bones, and joint health. The combination of twisting, climbing, and maneuvering used in pole dancing can help the body stay flexible and increase strength. It is important to consistently stretch the body during pole dancing in order to gain maximum benefit.
- Mental health benefits: Pole dancing is an incredibly fun and empowering workout that can help you feel confident and good in your body, no matter your body type. Not only is it a full-body workout, but it’s been proven to fight the effects of stress by releasing endorphins that create an incredible sense of euphoria. So don’t hesitate to give it a go to boost your mental health as well as your physical well-being!
Discover a Unique Exercise Routine today.
Pole dancing is an enjoyable and productive way to exercise without feeling like a chore. Not only does it help you stay in shape, but it also gives you an opportunity to discover something new that can make you feel empowered, glamorous, and confident. Plus, with a supportive and expanding global pole fitness community, you’ll never be lacking in inspiration and encouragement.
Exercising with pole dancing is an enjoyable and effective way to lose weight while having fun. Combining this exercise with the appetite-controlling benefits of PhenQ will give you the best results of your life. Remember, though, that it is important to accompany this exercise routine with a healthy and balanced diet in order to maintain the body’s caloric deficit.